Monday, April 15, 2013

My Life, My Love, and My Second Photographer

Haaaaaave you met Greg? (HIMYM fan anyone?) If not, then you definitely should. Greg is one talented gentleman. He also happens to be the love of my life. I still find it hard to put into words exactly how much better my life has been since he's been a part of it. 

Greg is the half & half and coconut sugar in my coffee, the bacon with my eggs, the ice cream on a hot summer's day, and the warm bowl of soup on a cold winter's night. He makes life sweeter, more flavorful, more refreshing, and more comforting. He keeps my grounded, balanced, entertained, and pressing forward. He inspires me. He lifts me up. He helps me dream. And he keeps me well fed. Oh, and did I mention that he's insanely handsome?!

Not only is he a compassionate husband, an incredible chef, and one of the most hard-working individuals I've ever met in my life, but he's also a ridiculously talented photographer. When you book a photography session with me, you get Greg as an added bonus! He is there to catch the secret moments when I'm making you laugh with my cheese-tastic jokes, or changing the lens, or making you think I'm not paying attention. And he's darn good at it!

This past weekend, he also earned a few more resume descriptors: chief backdrop holder, shadow and wrinkle annihilator, dog entertainer, binkie finder, and baby whisperer. 

But enough with the words, let me show you what I mean (since that's what I do best)!

The cheesy (yet still super endearing) grin...

And the real (be still my heart) grin!

And here is some of his best work. I'm seriously in love....with his pictures! :)


1 comment:

  1. Greg IS handsome... but I think we all knew that already. That being said, I checked out his photos on his FB page (I admit, I was stalking a little bit), and they're truly fun! He has an eye for capturing "moments." Does that make sense? Good job Greg!!

    And good work Rachel for snagging such a rad guy!

    ReplyDelete