Friday, June 28, 2013

Let the Branding Journey Begin!

When I began this photographic journey two years ago, I realized that it was going to take a lot of "vision" (cue canned laughter from the sitcom audience). And while I've been working hard and investing in crafting the vision that's created through the camera, I've been holding back on the other type of vision - the overall vision for the business. Who am I at the core? What do I want my business about? What promises do I want to make to my incredible clients? How will I give back? And how will I move forward as the business grows?

So realizing how vital this step will be for both me and my business, I've taken the plunge and started putting my money where my values are. I'm finally investing the time and energy needed to brand Rachel Lowe Photography - to bring more "Rachel" into the business!

I'm excited to announce that over the next few months, I will be working with an awesome lady named Katie from KD Creative! She's helping me turn the random descriptors, vibes, and overall feel I want for the business into a tangible reality. She's helping to put my personality on pages.  She's helping me translate the inner vision into an outward expression (in the form of a website, blog, etc.). And for this, I am sincerely grateful.

To give you a slight taste of what's in store, here is our finalized "inspiration board". I'm seriously swooning.


Isn't it awesome?!?!? I'm so excited for this journey and look forward to bringing you along! 

2 comments:

  1. Rachel, this is beautiful and your vision is great! I am thrilled for this adventure of yours and wish you nothing but success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you!!! Your board looks so inviting!!! A place you could just step into and feel so warm and cozy. I can't wait to see what she comes up with!!! My journey with Katie starts on Tuesday...yippee!! Wishing you all the best!!

    ReplyDelete