Monday, July 15, 2013

Creative Space

My office has finally been put back together. It's still got a lot of work to go, but we're getting there! (I promise I'll post some photos when she's all finished.)

Earlier this year I decided I needed to make "creative space" a priority. And for me, that creative space has a double meaning:

1) A physical space that is relaxing, rejuvenating, inspiring, and uncluttered; a space that invites creative work.

2) A mental/spiritual opening in my mind and my life that allows ideas, inspiration, and imagination to enter and take hold.

So I'm finally making progress on #1. The office has been painted, decluttered, organized, and is currently getting all those little colorful touches it needs. But I'm very happy to have a space to call "Rachel Lowe Photography Headquarters". Even if it's not completely finished, it's still my creative sanctuary. The place where I can read, write, find the very important (but often overlooked) alone time, and the place where I can get to work! And through having some physical space, I hope to create more space in my life. Although, I'll still be spending as much time as possible in my other two offices of choice:



No comments:

Post a Comment