Monday, July 22, 2013

Good Things Come in Cool Packages!

I like noticing the little things. And I love showing others that I've noticed those things even more. Not only do I like showcasing this fascination with the "often overlooked" in the photos I take, but also in the way I package and deliver those photos.

So we when we were blessed to photograph the wedding of two awesome friends last month, we knew exactly what to do! He loves beer. She loves music. What a beautiful combination. :)


The coolness factor is a bit deceiving at first.
And then, BAM!

In case you're wondering, my awesome husband did most of the grunt work on this one. I had one of the bridesmaids help me get a few empty beer bottles from the reception, and he made them into magical LED lamps. He's so crafty - in a manly way of course! One of the many, incalculable reasons I'm glad he's on my team. 

I hope everyone has a great week, filled with things that make you happy. Like beer and good music!

No comments:

Post a Comment